09 July 2015

My Iron Lady

assalamualaikum~ :)

Well, yesterday was this aunty's 57th birthday.


The Iron Lady of the house.

My forever idol.

My favorite cook.

My source of money, my Bank Negara.

Happy Birthday, Momsie! Sorry that I can't be back for your birthday party. Workloads were piling up, I might as well lemas di bawah jurnal-jurnal ni semua. Ugh. Will try my best to be home by tomorrow! Pinkie promise.

:)

Actually, words can't describe how much I love you, since the love seems to grow more and more each day. Even one long post pun tak cukup nak ceritakan sayang Angah kat Mama. Well, you won't be reading this anyway. Then why bother expressing kan? Haha!

I wish you hundreds more birthdays to come! You have to live, at least sampai my third child, okay? Cause I'll be having three je. LOL. Shower them with your love and money like you always do to us.

Ahaks.

No comments: