05 July 2015

Your Best Friend

assalamualaikum~ :)

You know how it feels to know that someone actually has that one person he or she attached to since they were in kindergarten? Or maybe, from primary school? That one super-long friendship yang kadang tu sampai mencecah berbelas and might as well cecah berpuluh tahun?

Well, I envy you.

I've jumped from one school to another for a few times jugak lah. So it kinda irks me that I have to make new best friends every time I was enrolled into new school. Zaman dulu bukan macam zaman sekarang doh. We don't even own a handphone. Let alone social medias to re-connect. Ada buku biodata je. Itupun dah hilang, sebab asyik pindah je.

Hmph!

-,-"

The longest friendship that I have and still going is the one with Amalina. My best buddy since 2006. Baru nak cecah sepuluh tahun. That was the last time aku pindah. Sekolah terakhir. So that explains lah kot kan? Hehe..

So back to my 'I envy you' tu, aku terpaling cemburu bila fikir yang one could actually stay with that one friend for the longest time, tanpa terputus hubungan langsung pun. I was like, whoaaaa... You guys are the ultimate buddies weh! Like, dudeeee seriuslahhhh?! I wish I could have one too. Rasa nak berguru je. Serius.

Girls and boys, we deal with friendship in different ways. Somehow I wish I could deal with it the boys ways. You know, with the 'bros before hoes' and all. Siap ada bro-code lagi. Hahaha.. Macam Barney Stinsons sangat!

Beautiful friendship buat orang lain rasa gembira, walaupun bila cuma boleh tengok dari jauh. Walaupun hang langsung tak terlibat dalam cerita tu. Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy watching someone else's friendship. Which is why, to know that someone's having trouble with their buddy, benda tu kedengaran tak best. Yes, things don't affect me at all pun, tapi....

You know, ingat senang ke nak maintain that one relationship for so long? Whatever it is, jangan sekali-sekali korbankan. There's so many people out there yang nak persahabatan macam yang kau ada tu. Know that you're so lucky, no, I mean TOO LUCKY, so do take a good care on your best friend.

It takes yearssssss to replace someone yang dah lama kawan dengan kita tu. So why don't you tambah je 'yearsssss' tu dalam perhitungan yang dah sedia ada, instead of making a new one. Obviously that one sounds better, no? 


And to you, my best friend..

I'm glad that we had that conversation nine years ago. Thanks for having this new girl in the school with open heart, when I was barely making new friends dengan muka sombong aku ni. I thank God that we still talk to each other walaupun once in few months, sebab aku bukan jenis kawan yang mesej setiap hari dengan kawan dia. Ahaks. We've had too many 'us time' masa sekolah dulu. Isnin sampai Ahad, hari-hari mengadap muka masing-masing dari pagi sampai ke malam, that I reallyyyyyy need my space now, so go away! Hahaha!!

Jokes aside, just so you know that there'll be that one friend who annoys you with his/her silly jokes, breaks your heart unintentionally when he/she gets a brand new buddy, forgets your birthdays omaigod this one is too jahat la weh, gets mad at you for telling him/her what's right and wrong, and blablabla the list might takes years to finish, I bet you understand what I'm trying to imply here lah kan?

Jangan lupakan sejuta kebaikan dia masa dulu dengan satu kejahatan/kecuaian dia hari ini. Best friend talks. So, talk. Have the conversation you won't regret having in the future. Sebab ni lah aku tak ajar cakap manisssss je dengan kawan baik aku. Yang baik tu lah, yang aku cakap kasar dengan dia. 

Life's tough, man.

Ajar dia sikit.

LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bestnye blog ni...so inspired...btw u r sooooooo true...nowadays ramai sgt yg cepat melatah...hahahah