30 May 2015

24th May 2015: Civil Rainbow Run

assalamualaikum~ :)

So yeah, I did it again.

Eh.

No.

WE did it again.


5km Rainbow Run, checked!

'Twas a colour run organized by our faculty (Faculty of Civil Engineering, UiTM). And since the registration fee only cost us ten bucks, so why not kan?

Ahaks.

So, off we went for the run, last Sunday. Since yuran dia murah ja, medals were only given to those yang berjaya finish as top 60 (kot?). And obviously, I didn't make it to the list. Hello! What do you expect mehhh? 

Kah!

Lagipun, last Sunday tu, Apat and Shahwal decided to join us. So I was walking with them the whole four kilometers (cause I only run for the first one kilometer). Lama tak jumpa dengan best two buddies iols tu. And... Told ya, UiTM is too hilly for me! I iz kenot handle it!

<(-,<)"

This is how we looked that morning. All bersih, wangi, putih and all. Bak kata Bulat-- macam dalam cerita Alice in Wonderland.

And this pretty much how we looked after the run. Macam terkena penyakit kulit, yang berjangkit. Berkudis. Berkurap. Macam zombies.

Remember how I told you, I was walking all the way with Apat and Shahwal throughout the run? Yeah. Muka aku tu, hasil kerja tangan Shahwal. He got huge packet of coloured powder, and decided to SPEND them on me. 

ONLY ME.

His powder was all over my face. I even got them in my nose and eyes.

And thanks to him, I looked extra ugly that day. Didn't even washed them sampai balik rumah. Kononnya nak simpan bukti kedayusan Shahwal dan bagitau semua orang what he did to me. Padahal yang lain, sibuk nak cuci muka. Kah!

We even went to Kak Wok with this face. Everybody was pretty clean, except for me. Everybody was staring at us. One Makcik siap buat muka macam weols ni terencat. 

Dia tak tau, yang perangai tak semenggah ni semua, bebudak yang akan grad with degrees and masters. Ingat weols rempit jalanan je ke?

Lewls.

I don't mind at all.

I think I looked cool that day.

*flips bawal*

No comments: