13 May 2015

3rd May 2015: My First Run

assalamualaikum~ :)

Sekarang ni, obviously, marathon or running event tengah 'in'. Now everybody suddenly starts their weekend as early as 6 a.m.. Haha. 

If you know me, you would have known that I dislike running. Especially long distance running. Short breath problem, I may say. Suka aktiviti lasak, but running is totally off the topic. 

-,-"

Which is why, I never really really care about whatever running event yang took place every weekends tu. Sebab semput, tak larat lari. Nanti malu, sebab jadi orang yang paling akhir sampai di finishing line. Bahahaha. Yes. I'm THAT bad. 

But finally, I did register for one. Sebab kebetulan, dia buat di UiTM Shah Alam and kebetulan jugak, the program I was handling (Program Cegah Obesiti 2.0) ada buat joint venture dengan UiTM Runners Club, so we get to participate for free! Ahaks.

The event consists of 5km running with obstacles. Walaupun obstacles yang disediakan adalah hambar, tapi kawasan berbukit UiTM Shah Alam dah cukup buat aku putus nafas on my first two kilometres. Call me whatever, I just had to finish the next three kilometres, walking. But fast walk lah, of course. Kah!

Dulu I was so scared untuk masuk run, sebab semput. But guess what? I did quite well on that day. At least, dalam satu kumpulan aku tu, I was the first girl to reach the finishing line! Itupun, berbelas minit awal dari yang lain gak ah. Even Bulat pun kalah dengan aku. Kakaka.. Yang selalu join running event pun kalah dengan iols. *blows nails*

The run was fun. I finally got my first medal. And it is pwettyyyyyy...
Murah merah dek kekurangan oksigen.



My happy bunch!

Been searching for photos from official photographers. Guess we've made in beberapa gambar jugaklah dalam blog dia. Hahahaha!!


And after this one run, Bulat made me register for another run in this coming 24th of May. Anjuran persatuan fakulti weols pula.

DALAM. 

UiTM. 

JUGAK.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zzzzzzz.....

No comments: