04 September 2015

That One Girl

assalamualaikum~ :)

You know what?

 I used to have that one friend yang I looked up too because she's too pretty and too good in studying and everything, till one day... 

She fell in love and gave in so much that finally she ended up looking so pathetic in the name of love.

No, I mean....

You're pretty and smart.

Why tossed everything away for some silly boys yang don't even deserve you?

And it's not even once or twice.

Bila bercinta, terlalu 'all out' up to one point aku questioned pandangan aku towards you. Selama ni, semua yang aku suka dan bangga tentang kau.

Now come on.....

You used to be that one girl, I wished I can be one kot!

Why waste everything?

GIRLS.

Yeah, it's a girl thing.

-.-"

Omaigod Adila, you got no chill.

There, there, have some coffee.

No comments: